Who loves deals?! We have some resources to share with you!
- The Homemaking Foundations Podcast: Jami Balmet has created more then just a podcast, she also has a website and ministry in whole with her husband! We are really drawn to her frugal living and being creative in all the ways we can save a little here and there! She also shares and talks with others who give great tips in many areas! Take a look!
- Amazon Subscribe and Save: We love this saving tool!!! I( Sami) get Finn’s diapers, toilet paper and some other items, monthly sent straight to my door! TIP: When you are subscribing for items frequently look at the product because at times they have an extra coupon for more savings!!!
- Grocery Outlet: Mya doesn’t have this, but anyone in the Northwest we have them and lets just say I am obsessed! If you don’t mind change then you will love this store! Great prices and great products! I love shopping and finding new loves and great deals!!! G.O. carries all grocery products, home supplies and even beer and wine! Check out the website to learn more about your local one as they are all owned separately, so different produces at each one!
- JBF: These are massive sales that usually happen bi-annually in an area near you. It’s basically where people sell their unused, no longer needed items ranging from home decor, baby products, toys, clothes, books, shoes and more at unbeatable prices! Shop the sale, sell your items, volunteer- no matter, what don’t miss out on all that this sale offers!
- Buy Nothing: This is a pretty amazing thing in our community all over the U.S.! Via Facebook you can find your Buy Nothing group! It is sectioned off by location! All you need to do is search for buy nothing ( enter your city) and once you find it message the group admin and ask them if they can place you in the group that is nearest you! YOU DON’T GIVE THEM YOUR ADDRESS, just the cross streets closest to you! The link above will take you to their actual website where you can learn more as well as get some questions or more information on what to do next!
- Big Lots: We think most places have big lots!!! We love it not just for the prices but their reward system is amazing!!! We believe it is after 5 purchases you get a $5 off coupon of 10 dollars!!! You can not beat that!! Aside from Amazon, we often go here for birthday gifts, holiday gifts, actually anything gifts! They also have some good snack items!
- Drop: This app is amazing! You literally just link your cards( any of them) and when you shop at the stores that qualify, you earn points that give you points that gives you money right back! Join by using my code and get 1,000 points. Code: dcfcj. I have received: $30 to Amazon, for just doing my normal shopping! That is the other thing, you can choose where to redeem your points. Some of the choices are: Starbucks, iTunes, Gap, Old Navy, AMC, Groupon, Nike, Hotels.com, and even American Airlines! Go check it out!